Bhuj digital Rights: Ajay Devgn’s film bought for a huge Rs one hundred+ crore
After the multiplex and unmarried screen shutdown in view that lockdown, producers are choosing an immediate digital launch. Following the release of Gulabo Sitabo on Amazon high, Disney + Hotstar has received the virtual rights to seven Bollywood movies. These movies may be launched at once on the degree as part of the Disney + Hotstar Multiplex initiative.
- Ajay Devgn’s Bhuj: the satisfaction of India is one of the seven movies launched at once on Disney + Hotstar.The movie has made a big deal with the streaming massive. Consistent with a document via Pinkvilla, Bhuj’s virtual rights had been acquired through Disney + Hotstar for Rs 112 crore.
- Pinkvilla states, “Laxmi Bomb became offered for Rs a hundred twenty-five crores. Now, Ajay signed a solid agreement with Hotstar for producers Bhushan Kumar, Wazir Singh and others for Bhuj. The movie becomes sold for Rs 112 crores.” aside from this, it’s miles the second maximum grossing movie so far this yr in the OTT degrees. “
- In reality, it is an incredible deal for the filmmakers due to the fact the finances of the movie is round eighty crore. The makers may even make money from track and satellite tv for pc rights.
- Bhuj: The delight of India is a war-drama film, directed, co-produced and written with the aid of Abhishek Dudhaiya.
- Set at some stage in the 1971 Indo-Pakistan battle, it based on the lifestyles of IAF Squadron chief Vijay Karnik, the then in-price of the Bhuj airport.
- The story of the film comes at the occasion when Karnik and his institution remodelled the Air force airbase with the help of three hundred nearby girls. With Sanjay Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha, Nora Fatehi, Sharad Kelkar, Ammi Virk and Pranitha Subhash, the movie uncovered Ajay Devgan as Karnik.